If you are thinking about having laser hair removal, you probably want to know what the benefits are, and why you should opt for laser removal instead of shaving or waxing. Below are 5 of the most important benefits of laser hair removal.
5 Benefits of laser hair removal
- Results are long-lasting. Unlike other hair removal methods such as shaving and waxing that provide only-short term results, the results of laser hair removal are long lasting. Whereas hair grows back in a matter of days after shaving, hair does not regrow for several months after laser hair removal.
- Time Efficient. The precision and speed with which lasers operate, makes it possible to perform laser hair removal treatments in a short time. Small areas like the underarms and upper lip, take only a few minutes to treat. It typically takes about 6 sessions to achieve optimal hair reduction.
- Versatile. Laser hair removal can be used to remove unwanted hair on almost any part of the body. The legs, back, underarms, bikini line, chest, and face, are among the most common treatment areas.
- Minimal pain. Hair removal methods such as waxing or tweezing can be painful and uncomfortable, especially if you have a lot of hair to remove. However, laser hair removal is virtually painless.
- No ingrown hair. Since the laser energy damages the hair follicle, there is no risk of ingrown hairs developing.
Are you ready to schedule your laser hair removal consultation? Search our directory to find a practice in your area.
If you are in the Rancho Santa Margarita or Newport Beach, CA areas, Pure Beauty Skin Care & Medical Spa is our featured practice.
You can reach them at www.purebeautymedicalspa.com, or by calling (949) 763-3859 (Rancho Santa Margarita) or (949) 236-6001 (Newport Beach).