If healthy, glowing skin is your goal, HydraFacial MD may be the ideal treatment for you. HydraFacial is a quick, non-invasive treatment that can restore the health and beauty of your skin. But what are the benefits of a HydraFacial?
What is a HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a multi-step skin rejuvenation treatment that invigorates the skin using advanced Vortex-Fusion technology. It is a relaxing, comfortable treatment that cleanses, exfoliates, and infuses. HydraFacial improves the long-term health of the skin by removing the top layer of dead skin cells, extracting impurities, and infusing it with hydrating serums.
5 Benefits of a HydraFacial
- Suitable for all skin types: The HydraFacial is suitable for all skin types, as it can be customized to address specific skin concerns.
- Improves skin health: The HydraFacial nourishes, restores, and protects the skin by removing dead skin cells and infusing it with a combination of anti-oxidants, hyaluronic acid and peptides.
- Targets a variety of skin concerns: HydraFacial can be used to treat sun damage, fine lines, uneven skin tone, congested pores, and more.
- No downtime: There is no downtime after HydraFacial, so patients can return to normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Delivers instant results. The skin rejuvenating effects of HydraFacial can be seen right after treatment. Most patients report that their skin feels softer, and is visibly smoother and more radiant after HydraFacial. So you can book a HydraFacial before that big event and walk out the door with smoother, brighter looking skin.
Are you interested in HydraFacial? Search our directory to find a practice in your area.
If you are in the greater Orange County area, South Coast Plastic Surgery Irvine, CA, is our featured practice.
You can reach them at www.socoplasticsurgery.com, or by calling (949) 701-4454.