Would you like to have smooth, radiant skin? HydraFacial MD can revitalize your skin in just 30 minutes. The HydraFacial is one of the most popular facial treatments right now because it’s quick, gentle, and very effective. It is a highly requested treatment for all ages and complexions.
What is a HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial is a non-invasive multi-step facial treatment that uses advanced Vortex-Fusion technology to revitalize the skin. The treatment cleanses the skin, exfoliates, extracts impurities, and infuses hydrating serums, which are tailored to satisfy the specific needs of each client.
What are the benefits of a HydraFacial?
- Ideal for all skin types: HydraFacial MD is a great treatment that is suitable for men and women of all skin types, whether they have dry, oily, normal, or sensitive skin.
- Highly customizable: The HydraFacial can be customized to address an array of skin concerns. It improves uneven skin tone, congested pores, poor skin texture, fine lines, wrinkles, and more.
- Boosts skin health: Extracting dead skin cells and debris from the pores while infusing nourishing serums helps repair the skin, and restore skin health.
- No downtime: HydraFacial requires virtually no downtime, that’s why many clients opt to have the treatment done before a big event such as a wedding.
- Instant results. The skin looks fresh and dewy immediately after treatment. Patients often report that their face appears refreshed and is also soft to the touch, after a HydraFacial.
Are you ready to refresh the appearance of your skin with a HydraFacial? Search our directory to find a practice in your area.
If you are in the greater Orange County CA area, South Coast Plastic Surgery, Irvine, CA, is our featured practice.
You can reach them at www.socoplasticsurgery.com, or by calling (949) 701-4454.