Would you like to achieve brighter, tighter skin in minutes? Cryotherapy may be the right procedure for you because it can unlock the health and vitality of your skin. But what are the benefits of Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a non-invasive treatment that exposes the body to extreme freezing temperatures. Cryotherapy is also available for the face in the form of a cryo-facial.
A cryo-facial is a treatment in which liquid nitrogen is sprayed over the entire face to freeze the skin. This process causes the blood vessels in the face to contract and dilate, and flushes away toxins and impurities. It also kills bacteria and improves the flow of nutrients to the surface of the skin.
A cryotherapy facial is a relaxing, pain-free procedure that requires no downtime. Doctors typically recommend a series of treatments to achieve the best results. A cryo-facial takes about 15 minutes to perform.
What Are The Benefits Of Cryotherapy?
- Removes the outer layer of dead skin cells and promotes the growth of new cells that give the skin a smoother, more even tone.
- Stimulates the production of collagen, which increases the plumpness and firmness of the skin, and restores a more youthful look.
- Gives the skin a glowing, rested appearance and improves the overall quality of the skin.
- Decreases large pores. The pores shrink and become tighter in response to the cold liquid nitrogen.
- Improves blood circulation, which makes the skin healthier and stronger.
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
Are you ready to boost the radiance of your skin with a cryo-facial? Search our directory to find a practice in your area.
If you are in the El Paso, TX area, El Paso Cosmetic Surgery is our featured practice.
You can reach them at www.elpasoplasticsurgery.com, or by calling (915) 800-8202.