Have you tried diet and exercise, but you’re still struggling to undo the unwanted changes to your body caused by pregnancy? A mommy makeover can reverse the lingering side-effects of pregnancy, and help you regain your confidence. But what concerns can a mommy makeover address?
What Can A Mommy Makeover Address?
A mommy makeover can address a variety of post-pregnancy concerns, including:
- Sagging breasts
- Loss of volume in the breasts
- Loose skin and excess fat in the tummy area
- Weak or separated abdominal muscles
- Stubborn pockets of fat on areas such as the arms, inner thighs, and hips
What Does A Mommy Makeover Consist Of?
A mommy makeover is a combination of cosmetic surgery procedures that target the areas of the body affected by pregnancy.
A mommy makeover typically consists of:
- Breast Augmentation (augmentation mammoplasty): Increases the size of the breast with the use of silicone or saline implants. It also improves symmetry between the breasts and restores youthful contours.
- Breast Lift (mastopexy): Elevates the breasts to a more youthful position by removing excess skin and repositioning the nipples.
- Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty): Removes excess skin and fat from the abdominal region, and tightens the underlying muscles to create a flatter tummy.
- Liposuction: Gets rid of stubborn pockets of fat that don’t respond to diet and exercise.
Are You A Good Candidate For A Mommy Makeover?
If you would like to restore your pre-pregnancy body and improve your overall appearance, you may be a good candidate for a mommy makeover. Ideal candidates should also be in good general health and at or near their target weight.
A mommy makeover is customized to fit the specific needs and concerns of each patient.
If you would like to rejuvenate your body after pregnancy and childbirth, a mommy makeover can help you reclaim your pre-baby body.