If you are looking to refresh your appearance and restore your skin’s beautiful look, dermal fillers are a great solution. But when it comes to dermal fillers, there are a variety of options to choose from. So if you live in the Dublin, OH area you may want to know what type of dermal fillers are available at Dorner Plastic Surgery.
Dermal fillers or soft tissue fillers are used to fill in facial lines and creases,and restore volume lost due to aging. Hyaluronic acid fillershave become very popular in the last several years because they are easy to use, and provide long-lasting results. Depending on the type of fillers used and the application site, the effects can last anywhere from 6 to 18 months.
Which dermal fillers can I get at Dorner Plastic Surgery?
Dorner Plastic Surgery offers the popular Juvederm family of hyaluronic acid-based fillers which includes Juvederm, Juvederm Volbella, Juvederm Vollure, and Juvederm Voluma, and they also have Restylane and Sculptra available.
- Juvederm is approved for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds.
- Juvederm Volbella is designed for lip augmentation, and to fill in perioral rhytids (vertical lip lines).
- Juvederm Vollure XC is specially formulated to fill in wrinkles and folds, especially nasolabial folds.
- Juvederm Voluma XC is FDA-cleared for cheek augmentation.
- Restylane is also derived from hyaluronic acid, and is used primarily to target nasolabial folds.
- Sculptra consists of poly-l-lactic acid (PLLA) and can be used to restore lost facial volume.
Are you ready to beautify your face with dermal fillers?
If you are in the Dublin, OH area Dorner Plastic Surgery is our featured practice.
You can reach them at www.dornerplasticsurgery.com, or by calling (614) 336-9000.